Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Job Satisfaction



I have the same thoughts every morning when my alarm wakes me up.
"malasnye"
mcm nak MC la..

Bila la nak rajin nie???
I wonder when will the time comes where I can say,
"Bestnye pegi keje"...
I guess tggu ade jejaka ensem mcm yg diatas dan dibawah ini???



Last night, I had a talk with my on n off 'sleepmate'..hihi..miss naddy (jgn mare)...nway, i terbocorkan rahsie lelaki idaman i..muahhahaha..being a straight woman, i rase xsalah kan if i say i have my own preference..though mostly my preference came from reading mills & boon n all the romances..(the lords and the lairds and the young misses and damsel in distress with their knight in shining armour;P)...

so basically what i said to her is:

"saya nak kahwin dgn hackers...geeky n nerdy but cute"

or if not

"a photographer:not any photographer, but the National Geographic/Discovery Channel type, where they took pictures of lions, volcanoes, lightnings..with a ruggedly looks"

hahaha
All in all...jangan tido lambat sangat, kan dah merapu?

No comments:

Post a Comment